- Site Admin
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:54 pm
- GAL Sync could not read some phone and mail fields
- You can now remove private info from appointments if you are syncing in only one direction
- After creating a new job, you can untick the "reset" checkbox in order to sync only changes after that time.
- You can now decide which meeting requests are being synced, either responded or all. You can mark meeting requests as responded as well.
- Takes now usage of StreamingNotifications in order to fasten the sync and reduce Network traffic.
- If you use Impersonation, ExMixedFolders creates the PowerShell commands in order to configure Exchange for Impersonation.
- Performance optimized because of Caching and better usage of parallelism.
- Data needed for the sync are now saved in a second db in order to reduce the size of the Exchange objects which can save energy on the mobile devices.