meetings duplicating endlessly

Synchronize or migrate your Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes or folders with the ExMixedFolders Exchange service.
atoudam

meetings duplicating endlessly

Post by atoudam »

HI

our setup is

office 365 accessed with impersonation
we first sync each users calendar to a calendar in a public folder (ie calendar --> public folder/Company Calendars/user 1)

we then sync this Company Calendars folder back to the user.

this way every user sees ever other users calendar and by doing it this way i only have 2 sync jobs per user not x*x number of sync jobs, where x is the number of users.

this is working well for normal calendar events, however if a user has a meeting that they have accepted then that meeting is being duplicated endlessly in both the users default calendar and public folder version)

i had dont sync meetings unticked, and sync only responded requests

i have now had to tick dont sync meetings as this is making a real mess of our calendars of which i have already gone through once and cleaned up the past years worth.

any one else had this issue?
anyone have any ideas how i can figure out what is causing this and how i can fix it?

also on a side note anyone know how i can do a batch clean up of duplicates? save me doing it by hand again :)

Regards
Adam
Sven
Site Admin

Re: meetings duplicating endlessly

Post by Sven »

Please try the current version, which should be ( 1.34.41 )
Currently we have also this problem: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=7648
So it can be depending on that as well.

I have a build in "duplicate remover' which we could use to clean this up. Best way would be if i could Access your system by TeamViewer, in order to clean it with you.

Please contact me by mail ( info @ somebytes.de ) in order to schedule a TeamViewer Meeting matching our both time zones.