Job sync error

Synchronize or migrate your Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes or folders with the ExMixedFolders Exchange service.
mgiconsultores

Job sync error

Post by mgiconsultores »

Helo,

We have two sync jobs configured, but since a couple of weeks, one of them has stopped working. We don´t know how to diagnose the problem. The Exmixedfolders log is attached to this post as zip file. Can anybody help us?

We use exmixedfolders 1.25
Attachments
ExMixedFolders.zip
(1.06 KiB) Downloaded 235 times
Somebytes

Re: Job sync error

Post by Somebytes »

Hello,

I would propose to install first the newest version of it. May be you have to uninstall first, but your settings will be still there. Here is the newest version http://www.somebytes.de/downloads/ExMixedFolders.zip

BR
Sven
mgiconsultores

Post by mgiconsultores »

Hello Sven,

We have updated ExMixedFolders and now all the jobs are working. But now, we have another problem: some jobs synchronize correctly new calendar items, but fail processing item changes (some item changes are synced an other changes are not, but we don´t know the cause).
The job status is shown in the image attached:
Job sync screen
Job sync screen
ConsolaAdmin.png (21.46 KiB) Viewed 6862 times
The log is also attached
Sven
Site Admin

Post by Sven »

Hello,

I don't find the log attached.
But could it be that there is one Job, which is not loaded correctly? Because there is a license missing. ( 11 of 10 )

Please send me the log file to info@somebytes.de

Also see this: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7517 There is again a new version available.