Conflict message

Synchronize or migrate your Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes or folders with the ExMixedFolders Exchange service.
lrziemer

Conflict message

Post by lrziemer »

I am using EXMixedFolders to sync one Public Folder calendar to 4 users. Occassionally we receive this message:

Multiple edits have been made. The conflicting edits have been attached to the conflict message in:L&R Dept

And the log indicates:
I:9:18 AM Uhr (ExMixedFolders.exe)=>(Aaron Jensen) NEW:Aaron -- Meet Jessie and Bob Wagner -- 33-0222-500
I:9:18 AM Uhr (ExMixedFolders.exe)=>(Dave Rush) NEW:Aaron -- Meet Jessie and Bob Wagner -- 33-0222-500
I:9:18 AM Uhr (ExMixedFolders.exe)=>(Rebecca Sternquist) NEW:Aaron -- Meet Jessie and Bob Wagner -- 33-0222-500
E:9:18 AM Uhr (ExMixedFolders.exe)=>(Steve Christenson) foreach changes 0 The name of the item attachment at index 0 must be set.
E:9:19 AM Uhr (ExMixedFolders.exe)=>(Aaron Jensen) foreach changes 0 The name of the item attachment at index 0 must be set.
E:9:19 AM Uhr (ExMixedFolders.exe)=>(Dave Rush) foreach changes 0 The name of the item attachment at index 0 must be set.
E:9:19 AM Uhr (ExMixedFolders.exe)=>(Rebecca Sternquist) foreach changes 0 The name of the item attachment at index 0 must be set.
E:9:19 AM Uhr (ExMixedFolders.exe)=>(Steve Christenson) foreach changes 0 The name of the item attachment at index 0 must be set.

Can you explain why this is happening? With every situation like this, it seems that the first 3 user's calendars get updated properly but it errors on Steve's and then the error is shown again for all 4 users.

Thanks,
Laura Ziemer
Douglas County Minnesota USA
Sven
Site Admin

Re: Conflict message

Post by Sven »

Hallo,

I don't know what this could be at the moment.
Do you have version 2.22 or 2.23?

Normally I am using the the AutoResolve conflictresolution mode.
Is it happend each time you change something? Is there another sync program on the 4th users pc?
lrziemer

Re: Conflict message

Post by lrziemer »

per logfile - version is 1.22.16.0 - downloaded off somebytes.net. The error does not happen every time an item is changed - only sporadically. There are no other sync programs running on the workstations.