Public Calendar not Synching

You want to synchronize your Mobile Phone with other Microsoft Outlook folders than default-folders? So you can have a look at OLMixedFolders.
tlombardi

Public Calendar not Synching

Post by tlombardi »

I am tech support for an attorney's office that is trying to use OLMixedFolders. They purchased the program last summer. I upgraded it to version 1.49 last week. The problem is the calendar in the Outlook Public folder is not synching with the personal calendar, thus not synching with the IPhone. The office has thousands of Public calendar appointments going back years and going forward months in time. Many of the appointments have never been dismissed.

Some clarification when I say not "synching." Acutally many events did synch when the program first was installed. In an attempt to get the program to work again, I archived all appointments in the personal calendar hoping that a clean calendar would enable the synchronization process. 74 appointments synched after the archive and then everthing stopped. It's been five days now with no change - no new synchronization of appointments from the Public calendar to the Outlook personal calendar or the phone. I checked the Add-In manager in Outlook and it's active.

Any ideas about what is happening and how can this be fixed? When it works it's great.

Tony
Sven
Site Admin

Re: Public Calendar not Synching

Post by Sven »

Hello,

Please use the logging function and send it to me. I may can tell what is wrong. ( info(at)somebytes.de )
tlombardi

Post by tlombardi »

Okay, I'll get a log, but it may take a few days to get back out to the client's office.

Tony
tlombardi

Post by tlombardi »

Sven,

False alarm. The client now tells me everything is synchronizing. They must not have seen it right away because of the thousands of old calendar events that date back years ago. Apparently, updating to the newest release product fixed the synching problem they experienced with the version installed last summer. Thanks for your quick response to my posting and offer of help.

Tony