Some events syncing, others not

You want to synchronize your Mobile Phone with other Microsoft Outlook folders than default-folders? So you can have a look at OLMixedFolders.
grizadams

Some events syncing, others not

Post by grizadams »

Everything is working great with some events. But certain events seem to not be syncing. I have narrowed it down to what I believe to be the cause. The one connecting factor in all the events that are not syncing is that they have attendees. I've tested it with new events. If I invite someone, it does not show up, whether or not they accept the event/appointment.

Help? Any solutions besides not inviting people? Because trying to tell 200 people to not invite anyone just isn't going to work, especially since this is a very helpful feature of the calendar.
Sven
Site Admin

Re: Some events syncing, others not

Post by Sven »

Do you know the function "Don't sync meeting requests" on the OLMixedFolders dialog? You should untick, if you want to sync also meeting requests. But they should be marked as "accepted"
grizadams

Re: Some events syncing, others not

Post by grizadams »

Thank you, I figured that out about two minutes later. But I couldn't rescind or reply to my message til it got approved today.