Page 1 of 1
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:24 pm
- The Batch process is waiting for its end until it starts the next batch process. As well there is a timeout which will kill the process. You can change the timeout if you like. ( default 600 sec )
- O365 Now you can use OAuth for the connection to Office 365
Re: EEAttachments 1.22.1
Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:42 pm
- Added a possibility to configure the username for the Service while installation.
Re: EEAttachments 1.22.2
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:21 pm
- Added an exclude-filter for "Subject" and "From"
- Now you can process only mails without the need to export the attachments as well.
Re: EEAttachments 1.22.5
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:08 pm
-PowerShell output will be shown in the EEAttachments log as well.
Re: EEAttachments 1.22.6
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:27 pm
- BugFix: After processing mails with powershell it was not possible to move this mail into another folder.