Page 1 of 1
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:19 am
- Licensing model has changed: In the past, I calculated a license per mailbox, even for the service user. Now such a User is only calculated if he is really accessing it's own mailbox.
Re: ExMixedFolders 1.39.1
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:56 am
- New: It was not possible to have the field title when importing CSV data.
- OAuth for Office 365 has changed (to MSAL).
- Reminderoffset in iCalendars have been added to the StartTime of the Appointment, instead as subtracted.
Re: ExMixedFolders 1.39.8
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:24 pm
- New: It's possible to have MigrationTasks now. ( No manual changing in the config files needed. )
- Bugfix: CSV-Import: SURNAME / GIVENNAME interchanged.
Re: ExMixedFolders 1.39.12
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:08 pm
- BugFix: With one database it was possible to fill the HDD.
- BugFix: Flags are not synced when changing contacts.
Re: ExMixedFolders 1.39.14
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:50 pm
BugFix: In mirror-mode there was a new function since 1.39 which can move a folder back to it's original location if the user has moved it away. This was not working.
Re: ExMixedFolders 1.39.15
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:16 pm
BugFix: Categories on eMails were not synchronized after an update of them.