Page 1 of 1
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:01 pm
NEW: I added a new task, which can now import CSV or Excel files into Exchange folders.
Re: ExMixedFolders 1.35.21
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:39 pm
- CSV and Excel Import performance improvements as well as bugfixes.
- Improved "OnlyFutureItems" function.
- Meetings can copied as Appointments
- Errornotification as eMail.
- License informations for enterprise improved
- Setup improved.
- Improved powershell logging
- BuildTaskGroupByMember improved.
- Bugfix: Embedded Appointments could not been synced with Exchange 2007
- Folderoverview now as webserver.
- Errorfallback improved.
Re: ExMixedFolders 1.35.23
Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:29 pm
Bugfix: In case of migration, ExMixedFolders has duplicated some meetings, because it has not detected the type of the subfolders correctly.
Bugfix: In HTML view "changes/h" was all the time 0.
Re: ExMixedFolders 1.35.30
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:58 pm
BugFix: Improved configurator: It was frozen after you selected a not working or not existing server.
BugFix: Appointments in 2007 or 2010 could not been deleted.
Re: ExMixedFolders 1.35.33
Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:01 pm
Workaround: In Office365 we have a new issue, it tells following error updaterequests:
Code: Select all
ErrorInternalServerError: An internal server error occurred. The operation failed., Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.Exchange.Data.StoreObjects.PropertyError' to type 'System.Byte'
since this version, ExMixedFolders will test it for one item and after it fails it will use a fallback function for all subsequent requests.
New: If you open http://localhost:12358/performance
you will see now some new performance-counters, which you can use as well from the windows performance-monitor.
Re: ExMixedFolders 1.35.35
Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:24 pm
- BugFix: MeetingRequests (Mail) in Exchange 2007 could not been synced. Now it's possible to sync it as normal eMail. ( It's not possible to change the MessageClass from EWS )
- New: Performanceimprovements in Mirrormode (red arrow) if you sync from one folder to many.
Re: ExMixedFolders 1.35.42
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:56 pm
BugFix:CSV Import improved. Items were not overwritten correctly.
Re: ExMixedFolders 1.35.43
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:39 pm
Moved some settings to C:\ProgramData\ExMixedFolders\Settings.conf which makes it possible to have different settings for each of your configured tenants.
Here you can find the description: https://www.somebytes.net/en/products/e ... tings.conf
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ExSettings xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
Re: ExMixedFolders 1.35.44
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:07 pm
A function that already existed in the configuration file, I have now put into the Configurator. It's about limiting the synchronization time. So if you just want to sync items from the last 3 weeks, then it's now possible. The program checks the start time on appointments and on other elements it looks for the LastModificationTime.